If you are looking for a product that has a stimulating effect on the body and mind, Wiz Khalifa Kush, also known as “KK” and “Wiz Khalifa OG”, is definitely the one for you. Its name comes from rap artist Wiz Khalifa: in fact, this hybrid marijuana strain (also known as the cannabis of VIPs), was created especially for him.
In addition to the rapper, other artists are also interested in the production and marketing of cannabis-based products in a personalized way: that is, through the creation of products specifically designed to meet very specific needs, as is also the case for Snoop Dogg, or for Melissa Etheridge. or again for Willie Nelson.
But let’s see what the effects of this product are and why it should be preferred to many others.
Order and buy online Wiz Khalifa Kush cannabis flower from our shop in Thailand and Phuket at the best price: medical benefits
With this hybrid variety, specially designed to meet the needs of the rapper, it is possible to obtain very interesting cerebral and body effects, especially to better face the day: in fact, Alien OG is especially suitable for morning and day use, as it guarantees stimulating effects , which make it suitable for waking up and provide (in particular) a lot of useful energy and creativity during the day.
You can buy the flowers of this interesting product at our online shop, in Thailand and in Phuket: in addition to our shop, which guarantees a series of advantages (such as, for example, excellent value for money for all our flowers), we are also equipped with a specialized medical team that guarantees optimal surveillance within our clinic. This means that we know very well what we do and believe in the experience of our doctors and our selectors: all our products are carefully selected and designed to offer maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
An important aspect is that our products are carefully selected and designed to ensure unique effects both from the bodily point of life and as regards the emotional and emotional aspect; let’s not forget, however, that also the taste and the scent want its part, and therefore we remember that specifically, this product has a smell and a taste of lemon, with notes of pine, and nuances of a particularly pungent but not earthy smell .
From the point of view of medical treatment, we must remember that if you are facing a particularly tiring period, full of problems or with very stressful days, this is certainly a valid product that can be right for you. Fatigue, anxiety, and depression can all be treated with Alien OG.
Legal Wiz Khalifa Kush weed strain: wins, awards and prizes
Initially, this variety was not available to the public. In fact, it was quite difficult to find the real Wiz Khalifa Kush, which is the original product. Subsequently, the product was also made usable by the public, and is today known as the marijuana of VIPs.
THC and CBD quantity
• THC: 28 – 29%;
• CBD: 1%.
In this hybrid variety both the THC and CBD levels are quite high: the percentages found within this product, therefore, are also excellent for the treatment of severe conditions of chronic pain, headaches and migraines, post-traumatic stress and nausea.
It is, as mentioned, a hybrid variety, very particular because it was created for the rapper from which it takes its name.
The dominance of this product is Indica: in fact, we are talking about a percentage of 80%, against the remaining 20% which is of the Sativa variety.
The main feature of this variety is that its yield can change, depending on the hands that grow it (and the conditions). Generally speaking, as far as Indoor cultivation is concerned, this variety can reach an average height of 90-160cm (but it can also exceed this threshold and become taller); however, it reaches higher peaks when grown outdoors, but in this case the utmost attention must be paid to the climate, since the yield is better in regions with a warm climate and a lot of sun.
Its nutritional needs are high: in fact, these plants need a powerful light and nitrogen, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium.
These are feminized seeds.