0/40 %
 0/40 %
Taste Sweet berry
Smell Sweet
Effects giggly - happy - relaxed
in stock

Sherbet OG

Taste Sweet berry
Smell Sweet
Effects giggly - happy - relaxed

1 GR

Qty Discount available
1 - 2฿499.00฿0.00
3 - 9฿369.00฿130.00


Sherbert OG, also known as “Sunset Sherbet” is an indica-dominant hybrid strain made by crossing Girl Scout Cookies with Pink Panties. This strain exhibits powerful, full-body effects that are elevated by a jolt of cerebral energy and carefree state of mind.

Sherbet OG, offers best of both genetic worlds: an energizing sativa high grounded by full-body indica relaxation.

The high potency of Sherbert makes it an ideal choice for medical marijuana patients seeking relief from symptoms associated with stress, tension, and mood disorders.

This strain features a sweet, dessert-like flavor profile with notes of skunky citrus, sweet berry, and candy.

Sherbert flowers into oblong fluffy nugs with rich trichome coverage and dark amber hairs throughout light and dark green foliage.

Sherbet was the 3rd-place winner at the 2017 Amsterdam Cannabis Cup for best Coffeeshop Flower.


THC : 22 – 24 %

CBD : 0 %

TYPE : 60% Indica – 40% Sativa

The Sherbet OG variety, also known as “Sunset Sherbet”, is a hybrid type and has an Indica predominance: it was obtained by crossing Girl Scout Cookies with Pink Panties, and boasts interesting effects especially as regards the variety, their power, both on the body and on the mind. In fact, even if the predominance is to the advantage of Indica genetics, it is still a fairly balanced variety: you can get a powerful effect both on the body and from a mental and cerebral point of view, quickly reaching a carefree and serene mood.

Precisely because this strain is quite balanced, she offers the best of both genetic profiles: on the one hand she is very relaxing mentally and physically, while on the other hand she offers powerful energy, which gives self-confidence and desire. to do. Let’s see what are its characteristics, its cultivation difficulties and the type of seed.

Order and buy online Sherbet OG cannabis flower from our shop in Thailand and Phuket at the best price: medical benefits

At our online store you can order and buy the best legal cannabis seeds for medical use: here we serve experienced growers (but also novice growers) from Thailand and Phuket who want to try their hand at growing the most famous cannabis varieties legal for therapeutic and medical use.

We guarantee the utmost seriousness and reliability with regard to all our products, which you can buy obtaining many benefits especially for the value for money: we carefully select the seeds, always guaranteeing the highest quality both for the yield and for the excellent effects at level of body and mind.

A balanced strain like this is certainly the ideal choice for those who need both the right energy to face the day, and a moment of relaxation and mental lightheartedness: if you need to find immediate relief from stress, tension, depression and ailments mood, this product is certainly the one for you.

The aromatic profile is sweet and reminiscent of a dessert, with light notes of citrus, sweet berries and candies.

Legal Sherbet OG weed strain: wins, awards and prizes

Sherbet OG took 3rd place at the Amsterdam Cannabis Cup 2017 for the best Coffeeshop Flower.

THC and CBD quantity

THC and CBD levels are as follows:

  • THC: 22 – 24%;
  • CBD: 0%.


The genetics are slightly in favor of the Indica profile, which comes with a 60%, compared to the remaining 40% which is instead of the Sativa type. This slight difference can be seen both in the type of plant (which is medium, in height and in buds), and in the effects that are quite balanced on a mental and body level: on the one hand you feel relaxed, and on the other hand you have the right desire to do and energy.


Sherbet blooms in soft oblong buds: the foliage has both light green and dark green shades, precisely because the variety is balanced (albeit with a slight predominance of the Indica type). It is possible to cultivate Sherbet both in the Indoor and in the open-air type, with differences in yield and heights that are justified both by the type of cultivation and by other environmental and climatic factors.

Beginner growers may have some difficulties, which can however be overcome by growing in the grow room: if you can correct any cultivation errors in a timely manner, you can get interesting yields at the end of the vegetative phase. In Outdoor crops, plants grow up to 200 cm in height and the best harvesting period is between late September and early October; in those indoors, however, the maximum height reached is 120 cm and flowering lasts about 8-9 weeks.

A feature that is worth underlining for this plant is that it is very resistant, as it is not afraid of mites, molds or particular variations in temperature.


The cultivation difficulty is medium for this feminized seed.

Related Products