gangia

ANONYMOUS SHIPPING

certificato

EASY PAYMENT

fda

SUPPORT 24H

ArabicChinese (Simplified)EnglishFrenchItalianKoreanThai
 0/40 %
CBD
 0/40 %
THC
Taste Vanilla
Smell Sugary-blueberry
Effects creative - euphoric - relaxed
in stock

Blue Runtz

Taste Vanilla
Smell Sugary-blueberry
Effects creative - euphoric - relaxed

1 GR

฿699.00

In stock

Description

Blue Runtz is a hybrid weed strain to be Indica-leaning (65/35) and showed off its genetic heritage proudly at the High Times Cannabis Cup, where it took Best Indica in 2000 for both its medicinal effects and sumptuous vanilla-blueberry taste. The plant itself has grapey green nugs, streaked with blue tones and red hairs.

Blue Runtz has 18 – 20 % THC. The sugary-blueberry taste of this one is just as memorable and exciting as anyone experienced with Runtz would expect.

This strain makes them feel euphoric, relaxed, and creative. Like regular Runtz, Blue Runtz pairs well with going to sleep, taking it easy at the spa, or just hanging out around the house. Those with attention disorders, bipolar disorder, chronic pain and cramps, and other tension-related disorders can use Blue Runtz to the fullest to feel more like themselves after a tiring week.

The dominant terpene in this strain is limonene. The flavors is blueberry, pear and vanilla.

 

 

THC : 18 – 20 %

CBD : 0 %

TYPE : 65 % Indica – 35 % Sativ

Blue Runtz is a hybrid cannabis strain for medical and therapeutic use, with an Indica predominance: it is known both for its shades of color (reminiscent of burgundy green, blue and red), and for its sweet aroma. reminiscent of vanilla and blueberry, both for its medicinal effects.

The taste of this product is reminiscent of the sweet blueberry flavor, although the dominant terpene of the variety is limonene, which also gives a sweet and fruity aftertaste of pear and vanilla.

Let’s see what the effects of this product are, what are its interesting characteristics and why it can be preferred to other equally interesting varieties.

Order and buy online Blue Runtz cannabis flower from our shop in Thailand and Phuket at the best price: medical benefits

Inside our online shop for Thailand and Phuket you can find interesting varieties of legal cannabis for medical and therapeutic use, carefully selected to guarantee maximum yield for growers (even the less experienced and qualified) and beneficial effects. positives typical of each variety. Furthermore, we guarantee the best value for money.

If you are looking for information regarding the medical benefits of this product, it is good to know that it is very suitable especially for counteracting insomnia, nervousness and tension that may have accumulated during everyday life. In particular, those suffering from attention disorders caused by chronic fatigue and insomnia can receive many benefits from this product; moreover, it is also useful in the case of chronic pain, spasms, muscle cramps, and other disorders related to tension and anxiety. This variety makes you feel relaxed and euphoric, positive and purposeful, energetic and calm at the same time.

Legal Blue Runtz weed strain: wins, awards and prizes

The indica-leaning strain (65/35) was able to present her genetic heritage at the High Times Cannabis Cup, where she won the Best Indica in 2000 for both her medicinal effects and pleasant vanilla flavor and blueberry.

THC and CBD quantity

The amount of THC and CBD is not particularly high, but the levels are sufficient to ensure a relaxed and vigorous effect at the same time. In particular, the effect is exciting and memorable, and the concentrations are:

  • THC: 18 – 20%;
  • CBD: 0%.

Genetics

The genetic profile of this variety is double, although the predominance is above all to the advantage of the Indica part (albeit not too high). Specifically, there is an Indica genetic profile for 65%, while the remaining 35% is of the Sativa type: this makes the variety quite balanced, in flavor and aroma but above all in benefits, which are however slightly to the advantage of relaxation. and body numbness. In fact, it is well known that if you are looking for very powerful cerebral effects, you should focus on strains that have a higher percentage of Sativa, as the Indica profile is more aimed at guaranteeing relaxation and sleepiness.

Cultivation

The cultivation of this product can be both Indoor and Outdoor, with precise differences that can be seen both in terms of yield and heights: in fact, it performs better in optimal environmental lighting conditions, and therefore open-air cultivation in sunny and warm climates is especially interesting.

Seed

This is an autoflowering seed that can be grown with an interesting yield.

Related Products

1 GR

THC
24%
CBD

0%

Q.TY

฿599.00

1 GR

THC
20%
CBD

1%

Q.TY

฿599.00

1 GR

THC
20%
CBD

1%

Q.TY

฿599.00

1 GR

THC
28%
CBD

0%

Q.TY

฿699.00

1 GR

THC
20%
CBD

0%

Q.TY

฿699.00

1 GR

THC
18%
CBD

0%

Q.TY

฿699.00